LOCATIONS AND DIRECTIONS
Located in between Adventure Aquarium and Wiggins Park at 2 Riverside Drive
Located behind the Independence Seaport Museum
- From Pennsylvania: From I-95 take Exit 20, Washington Ave./Columbus Blvd. and turn left onto Columbus Boulevard. The RiverLink Ferry is approximately two lights past the exit at Walnut Street. The terminal is located outside the Independence Seaport Museum just past the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
- From Schuylkill Expressway: take I-676 east to I-95 south, and then follow above directions for exit from I-95.
- By Septa: Take the Route 21 or 42 bus from Chestnut Street to Penn's Landing.
- From New Jersey: From I-676 exit at Mickle Boulevard and follow signs for the New Jersey State Aquarium. The terminal is located behind the Aquarium.
- By PATCO or NJ Transit: Take PATCO to the Walter Rand Transportation Center (Broadway stop) and catch the NJ Transit Bus 452 or the River LINE to the Aquarium.
- Camden, NJ: RiverLink riders from New Jersey can park in a 740 vehicle parking garage across from the New Jersey State Aquarium. The parking garage is open from 6 AM to 6:30 PM If you plan on extending your visit beyond 6:30 PM, you MUST park at the 140 vehicle parking lot between Third Street and Riverside Drive on Federal Street. Both the garage and lot are located within a short walking distance of the RiverLink Ferry terminal.
- Philadelphia, PA: RiverLink parking is available at Penn's Landing. There are 1,000 parking spaces available at Penn's Landing. Signage along Columbus Boulevard will clearly indicate where the parking lots are located.